Sunday 3 May 2015

#myselfiescrapbook Share

Afternoon everyone. What have you all been up to??? Today I have cracked out 3 12x12 layouts and 1 of them having a process video on YOUTUBE!!! (I will share those layouts and and my Youtube in another blog post)

Any how, I am here to share #myselfiescrapbook. I have loved this challenge of taking more pics of myself and making my first ever mini book.

Here is the front cover. In this book i do use alot of Maggie Holmes Open Book collection as it is one of my favourite lines.

My inside cover is a piece of asitate with rubons.

What I Carry - First Page

Feet - Second Page. I loved using PolkaDot Creatives free scripts from her blog for #myselfie scrapbook.

Just a random photo of my shadow that I really wanted t add to my book.

This page is'nt my favourite but I am not going to change it as This is how it turned out.

This page I used another one of PolkaDot Creatives free scripts.


Today I have been working on #myselfiescrapbook adding a few more pages.
I love looking throught the hashtag on Instagram, So if your doing this challenge and have'nt shared any of your pages on Instagram, Make sure you do with the hashtag #myselfiescrapbook.

Lydia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment