Natalie - Bio
"Hi I’m Natalie! I’m a California dreamer who currently lives in New York; I love scrap booking, listening to music, and making memories with friends and family. Thanks so much to Lydia for letting me share!"
I also sent Natalie some quick questions to answer.
1. When did you start crafting? I started when I was about ten, but it was really last year that I’ve become obsessed with it!
2. What is your favourite craft? Definitely Paper crafting. I love doing Project Life, Mini Books, and 8.5 by 11 scrapbook layouts!
3. Do you say you have a style of crafting? I would say clean lines, and super modern.
4. Why do you document/craft? I document and craft to remember all the fun small and big memories throughout the year. It’s so cool to look back on your albums and see all the amazing things you did! I also do it because I love it. Playing with paper and getting creative is so much fun!
5. What are some main products you use? I use Studio Calico kits, Kelly Purkey’s stamps and paper, and Project Life kits.
6. What are your favourite craft stores/do you have any nearby you? I don’t have any nearby me now because I’ve moved. I use to have a Michaels five minutes away from my house and I used to go there all the time. For online stores, I use Amazon, Paper Issues, and Studio Calico.
Social Media -
I will also be back later with LOTS of catch up blog posts, since I have spare time and I am on school holidays.
Enjoy your day.