Saturday 17 October 2015

Studio Fourteen 40 - GUEST DESIGNER - #2 - 'Lovely'

Hello beautiful people, I am back to share my second blog post over on the Studio Fourteen 40 blog.
Hope you enjoy.

Lydia xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hello beautiful Studio 1440 blog readers, I am happy to be back to share a quick card using some of the Studio 1440 embellishments.


The flair is from the Gelato collection and it added just a beautiful pop of colour to this card.


Oh My! I loved this 'Loved' wood veneer that you can find in the shop.

 
 
And as I mentioned in my previous blog post is that I love to add a little something where there is a little negative space, so I used my favourite wood veneer - Arrow Heads which finished this cute little card off.
 
Hope you liked this blog post and make sure to check out the shop and buy some goodies.
Lydia xxx
Blog - Here
Instagram – lyd_gibson
YouTube - Here
Periscope - @LydiaGi1010

 

No comments:

Post a Comment