Saturday 25 November 2017

Scrap Matrix DT - 7 Dots November Challenge

Hi Scrap Matrix blog readers, Lydia back to share my November 7 Dots challenge project.

Now if you are a fan of 7 Dots and know my style and colours I use, you will instantly know that 7 Dot's isn't my typical colour palette and I definitely wouldn't buy it if I had a choice. But by using the 7 Dots collection 'Writer's Block' I created a project that even surprised boss lady Vicki haha.

So here is my project.


To be honest I surprised myself  how easily I was able to create with these rust and neutral colours. I had fun layering too.

I can tell that you are thinking how did you create that rusty cog. Well fun fact it is an old and naturally rusted concrete cutting saw and it worked perfectly for this project and even co-ordinated with the colours in the 7 Dot's collection I was using.

Now aren't these Prima Flowers stunning and perfect for the colours in the 'Writers Block' collection which you can find in the Scrap Matrix store HERE.



I had some fun layering all the different patterned papers from the collection including a die cut tag from the collection.


And how cute are these tickets from the die cut sheet too.


I hope you have all be enjoyed by my creation and all the other creative designers with their projects too for this challenge. If you want to join in on our monthly challenges be sure to head over to our Facebook group Scrap Matrix Shares to share and join in on the fun Scrap Matrix challenges.
 
 
Have a great day/evening and I hope to see you all over on the Facebook group.
Lydia xxx
 
 
Scrap Matrix products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment