Tuesday 8 September 2015

Blog - tember Day 8 - Favourite Season

That's right people I am back - about 10 later. But that doesn't matter. I have a major catch up blog post list to do during the School Holidays Yay!!! I am hopefully going to post around 2 -3 of the prompts in each blog post to catch up over the next 2 - 3 days then I will start fresh and hopefully post on the right day until the end of this challenge. 

My goal this month was to do this challenge and I am trying. Finger are crossed. 

Today I sharing my favourite season.

September 8th - Favourite Season

Well as I said in my introduction post of day 1 on Blog - tember it is my birthday on the 30th, and I have to say that spring is my all time favourite season as you start a new month, my birthday is in the season and that the beautiful flora come out to share the happiness with everyone.



I am not so much a flower girl but I just love the strong fregrence you get as you walk past the jasmine flowers which bring back happy memories when I was younger, and the bright colours which I love to take photos of.

Would love to know you favourite season and 1 reason why you love it in the comments below.

Lydia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment