Monday 6 July 2015

12x12 Layout Share Monday - #1 - "InstaLove", "Port Macquarie", "BestEver", "RARS Awards"

Morning all. I hope you are having a beautiful day to start off the week.
I am so, so sorry I didn't share my Sunday Photo Technique yesterday but hopefully I get it on the blog before this post.

So today I am going to share some 12x12 Layouts. I have a pile of 12 layouts that have been building up the past month to photograph and share here on my blog.


Layout #1 - "InstaLove'
This layout is definitely one of my top favourites. I really love how it came together, even though it took me 2-3 days to complete because I really had no idea how I was going to embellish it.


The embellishments were the hardest part for me in the layout. So I went with some flowers.

This layout I did a few layers behind the photo and I did the Packaging Stain Technique for the background.


Layout #2 - "Port Macquarie"
This layout I really wanted to use all four photos as they were the photos left from our holiday earlier in the year. Surprisingly I like how it turned out.


This layout I did just after I colour coded my embellishments, so I used just blue and turquoise colours.



Layout #3 - "Best Ever"
I really, really, really love how this layout turned out. I love how simple it is and I love the colours. This layout is also different to most of my others, as I didn't use just plain white cardstock, I used a patterned paper.


Love this little embellishment cluster. I also love how the title tries in with the background paper.

And I did another little cluster at the very top of the layouts with a clip and some labels.



Layout #4 - "RARS Awards"
This layouts ummmm....... is not me favourite at all. I don't know what it is, but I just don't like it.






So I hope you enjoyed looking at my layouts and hopefully I will each week have 3-4 layouts to share until I have catched up. Next week for 12x12 Layout Share Monday I will only have one layout as it was for a challenge.

Have a lovely day.
Lydia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment