Sunday 12 July 2015

Project Life Layout Share Friday - #2 - Week 16, 17 & 18

Hello my lovely readers. I am so, so, so late with my Friday Project Life share, But I am here to share now 3 threes weeks of Project Life.

       

As I sit here typing this post inside in the warmth of the fire here in South - East Queensland it is a total temperature of 18 degrees (64 Fahrenheit) out side with a wind chill of about 10 degrees. I also have a total of 2 pairs of socks on and 4 layers of jumpers lol. In other words..... I am freezing. So what's better then staying inside in the warmth doing blog posts and scrapping my heart out with my new scrappy goodies from Papertrenz of Crate Paper 'Craft Market'.

Ok better get on with this post.
Here are the weeks I am sharing.

Week 16 -
This layout was inspired by the ANZAC flag in the bottom right layout, as this was ANZAC week.


Left Side


Right Side


Close Ups

I love this little poppy I made out of a small paper doily.





Week 17 -
I really love how this layout came along and it actually didn't take that long to do. I do have a Process Video on my YouTube Channel.


Left Side


Right Side


Close Ups



As I shared above of the poppy made out of a paper doily I did the same here but added a flair in the centre instead of a paper circle.


Week 18 -
I have lately been having some of my layouts turned out not my favourite, but that is ok as I am not going to change them, as that is just how they turned out and it shows my style does doe's every so often. And this is one of those layouts that have come out that isn't my favourite.


Left Side


Right Side


Close Ups




I hope you all enjoyed this posted and I will be back very, very soon with my Sunday Photo Technique.

Hope your weather isn't as cold and if it is, stay warm and spend some time scrapping.
Lydia xxx

1 comment:

  1. beautiful work my girl.!!!!! you are one clever little duck xx keep up the inspiration

    ReplyDelete