Sunday 6 September 2015

Blog - tember Day 6 - Top Trends

Afternoon all. As I said in yesterday's post I shared earlier this morning I would be back with todays prompt.

So todays prompt was Favourite fashion trends, but instead I am going to share my favourite trends in the Scrapbooking world lately or some of the trends I avoid.
 
September 6th - Too Scrapbooking Trends 

The first one I can think of is Paper Doilies, I have seen many layouts with them. They even come is colours, polka dots and just plain white, which I like.

If you want to check out some gorgeous Layouts using paper doilies check out these creative ladies blogs to see their layouts.

Raquel Bowman - Blog

Michelle Stokes - Facebook Page

I have to say Raquel and Michelle inspire me a lot. I love the way there layouts turn out.

Layering under your photo in traditional pages has became a big thing. I know myself and Adele Toomey (Inkie Quill) love to use the basic and cheap Tissue Paper to add both texture and to build up the layers with scrapbook paper.

One of the huge trends right now is Gold Foil. I think nearly every new Scrapbooking collection has some sort of  foil, you can now even foil yourself with the Heidi Swapp Minc. 

Let me know in the comments below what your favourite Scrapbooking trends are at the moment. 

Lydia xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment